October 19 – 21, 2012 at The Center at Westwoods, Westwood, MA
If you’ve had occasional glimpses of the Third Entity™, or absolutely uncanny intuition at times, and wonder whether the ‘other world’ can help your work with clients, you will want to join us for this over-the-edge, tool-rich Workshop.
Standing in Both Worlds is designed for relationship coaches, therapists, and energy healers who want to stand in the worlds of the intangible and tangible, and dramatically increase their ability to access and work with the Third Entity™ for the sake of their clients.
- Do you want a firmer, no-nonsense understanding, of how to access and work with the Third Entity™?
- Would your relationship coaching benefit from more hands-on practice working with the unseen?
- Would you like a deeper experience playing with Third Entities and other energetic forces that impact relationships?
- Ever dreamt of a Hogwarts-like school for coaches, therapists and light workers?
In this interactive Workshop you will learn the “technology of magic”. Come recover your innate ability to recognize, connect and interact with the Third Entity™. Connect with a creative community of like-minded practitioners as we normalize this work and support each other in our explorations. All this at stunning and gorgeous Center at Westwoods, in Westwood, MA.
What you will walk away with
- A step-by-step process for accessing and working with Third Entities
- Clear guidelines for how to do this (and how not to do this)
- Additional tools for increasing competencies
- Advanced techniques for relationship systems coaching at a whole new level
- A safe space to get really curious and cross the edges of your choosing
- A supportive group of daring colleagues also up for exploration
- Four experienced facilitators savvy at navigating the territory of the unseen
If this Workshop sounds a bit edgy and far out for you, then you’re exactly who we challenge to be there!
Cost: $850 Discounts available
* Workshop fee includes 3 meals
Date: October 19 – 21, 2012
* Friday 7-10pm, Sat 9am-10pm and Sun 9am-5pm
Location: The Center at Westwoods, Westwood, MA
Lodging: Available at local hotels.
For more detailed info: Go to Details
To register: Go to Registration
Retreat Facilitators: Diane Boivie, Michael Spayd, Christine Thomas and Jim Wolfson are ORSC certified relationship system coaches. Each is an energy worker/shamanic practitioner in his/her own right and deeply committed to bridging the seen with the unseen to bring healing to the world.